Southcoast Health: Your Community Cancer Care Team
The diagnosis of cancer can be devastating for a patient and their family and loved ones. It’s with that in mind that Southcoast Health offers the specialty of the Southcoast Centers for Cancer Care. At Southcoast, our team of experienced health care professionals brings a higher level of technology, treatment and expertise to the South Coast region.
We also want to make the burden of cancer easier on our patients and their families by helping to quickly coordinate services and offer support, such as nutrition counseling, social services and financial counseling.
It’s our promise that no matter where you live in southeastern Massachusetts or Rhode Island, you will have access to expert, compassionate and comprehensive cancer care. Learn more about our unique cancer care in Fall River and Fairhaven, MA by exploring the types that we treat, then find a doctor or physician practice near you to schedule a consultation.
Hear from Some of Our Patients
Advanced Technology & Services
Our cancer centers feature the very latest technology in radiation therapy and medical oncology treatments to provide you and your family the best possible care.
Southcoast’s cancer care services in Fairhaven and Fall River include:
- Medical oncology and chemotherapy
- Image-guided radiation therapy
- Stereotactic radiosurgery
- High-dose rate brachytherapy
- Surgical oncology
- Specialty multidisciplinary clinics
- Advanced imaging (CT, PET/CT & MRI)
- Oncology rehabilitation
- Clinical trials
- Cancer support services, including patient navigation, nutrition counseling and social work
Our cancer care centers also offer the following amenities:
- Free valet parking
- Personal TVs in our chemotherapy treatment area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Healthy beverages and snacks
- Resource library
Award-Winning Cancer Services
The Southcoast Centers for Cancer Care have received the following recognition and awards:
- QOPI Certified Program®
- American College of Radiology certification in Radiation Oncology
- Screening Center of Excellence for the Lung Cancer Alliance
- Accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer
- American College of Radiology Committee on Radiation Oncology Practice Accreditation
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
Browse our annual report to learn more about our awards and offerings:
Comforting Care for Cancer Patients in Fall River & Fairhaven, MA
We know cancer care is stressful, and we want to help you and your family feel as comfortable as possible. That’s why you will be guided through all aspects of your care by an expert team dedicated to helping you coordinate appointments, medications and answer questions during treatment and after you return home.
Find out how we can help you on your cancer journey by contacting your nearest Southcoast Centers for Cancer Care location.