Comprehensive Breast Care Close to Home
The Southcoast Health Breast Center offers integrated breast care through a connected continuum of diagnostics, treatment, preventative care, and more. Our Breast Center specialists and staff closely collaborate with adjacent specialists — including oncologists, plastic surgeons, radiologists, pathologists, and rehabilitation specialists — to care for you, provide prompt diagnoses, and develop a plan of action tailored to you.
To learn more about our Breast Center and all that it offers, click the links below:
- The Southcoast Health Breast Center Offers Comprehensive Breast Care
- The Southcoast Health Breast Center Offers the Latest Technology and Services (FULL)
- SAVI SCOUT
- Breast MRI and Guided Biopsy
- The Latest Oncology Treatments
- APBI Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation
- Lymphedema Prevention and Detection with InBody 770 Technology
- Breast Surgery and Reconstruction
- Breast Center Risk Assessment and Genetic Testing
- Southcoast Health Breast Center’s Staff Makes All the Difference
- The Southcoast Health Breast Center is a Nationally Accredited Program
Our Breast Center specialists provide a patient-focused and collaborative process for breast care. Patients can rely on us for a multidisciplinary, team approach to streamline optimal care and treatment options, including:
- Screening and imaging
- Medical history and risk assessments
- Breast cancer diagnostics and treatments
- Cancer care
- Breast surgery and reconstruction
- Breast cancer seminars, information and education materials
- Collaboration for referring physicians
- Patient support services, e.g., social workers, nurse navigators, rehabilitation specialists, dieticians, and more.
Your breast health is our priority. Above all, our team specializes in a variety of breast care services, and we can assist patients with any number of breast issues or needs, including:
- Skin changes and/or nipple discharge
- Breast cancer risk assesments, e.g., family history
- Cancer prevention
We also work very closely with the Southcoast Health Cancer Centers.
Imaging & Diagnostics
The Southcoast Health Breast Center is committed to preventing breast cancer through annual screening and providing you with the most advanced diagnosis and treatment available in the Southcoast. We are dedicated to providing our patients with individualized, compassionate care created by a multidisciplinary team to meet their specific needs.
We offer a wide range of mammography screening and diagnostic exams, including:
- Annual screening mammograms
- Breast tomosynthesis (3D mammography)
- Diagnostic mammograms
- Breast Biopsy
- Breast MRI
- Breast Ultrasound
Our breast surgery experts at the Southcoast Health Breast Center evaluate and diagnose conditions from benign breast disease to breast cancer. Working in combination with breast specialists, we map out an individualized treatment tailored to each patient’s specific needs and diagnosis. Furthermore, our specialists partner with plastic surgeons to provide the best breast reconstruction options, if necessary.
At Southcoast, we take our community’s health very seriously. Therefore, we offer surgical services that are effective and built around our patients’ unique needs. From diagnosis to treatment, we offer the following options for breast surgery in MA and RI.
- Breast Surgery
- Breast-Conserving Surgery
- Sentinel Node Biopsy/Axillary Surgery
Breast Cancer Care
At the Southcoast Health Breast Center, we strive to treat each breast cancer patient with specialized attention, the most reliable diagnosis and treatment options, and follow-up care to improve your life after cancer.
We are one of the most comprehensive breast cancer centers in Southeastern MA, treating thousands of patients every year. This gives us a level of experience that is unmatched on the south coast. Our team of clinical experts routinely collaborate to create personalized treatment plans for all types and breast cancer stages.
Southcoast’s approach to breast cancer is more than just treatment. Our mission is to provide every patient with an exceptional and compassionate experience. Learn more about our screening and treatment options for breast cancer.
Nationally Accredited Breast Center at Southcoast Health
The National Accreditation Program accredits our breast center for Breast Centers, a program administered by the American College of Surgeons.
Accreditation by the NAPBC is only given to centers that have voluntarily committed to provide the highest level of quality breast care and undergo a rigorous evaluation process and performance review.
Explore our offerings and locations, and contact your nearest Southcoast Breast Center at (508) 973-1021 or (855) 749-3349 to schedule an appointment.
Southcoast Health Breast Center Locations
Southcoast Health provides leading-edge breast care and services to women across southeastern Massachusetts and parts of Rhode Island.