Have a Rewarding Volunteer Experience at Southcoast Health
Each year, volunteers of all ages donate hours of service to Southcoast Health’s three hospitals, as well as Southcoast VNA. Our volunteers in Fall River, New Bedford, Wareham and Fairhaven, MA are an essential and appreciated part of the Southcoast team. There are a variety of ways to serve, and volunteering at your local hospital can be a rewarding and fun experience.
Whether you are looking to spend an hour, day or all week volunteering, there are numerous options. If you would like to make serving Southcoast a regular commitment, consider joining an auxiliary or guild at one of our hospitals. When it comes to volunteering, there is always something to do.
We thank you for your interest and are happy to accept your application today. Please consider joining our team today in one of the capacities listed below .
Contact a volunteer manager to learn more about how to become a volunteer in southeastern Massachusetts or Rhode Island today.
Volunteer Manager at Charlton Memorial Hospital
Volunteer Manager at Tobey Hospital
You can also volunteer at Southcoast VNA and make a difference by providing valuable practical and emotional support for our patients and families. To become a Southcoast VNA volunteer in an area near you, please call our volunteer coordinator at (508) 973-3219.
Hospital Volunteer Opportunities in MA & RI
Look through our local hospital volunteer opportunities listed below, apply online, then reach out to us using the contact information above to sign up for something that fits your schedule. All volunteers are required to get a flu shot during flu season.
Our vision is to promote volunteers as a vital part of our organization’s success for the communities we serve.
- CCU Greeters: Anytime Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Main Lobby Greeter: Various Times
- Truesdale Lab Greeter: Anytime Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Gift shop clerk- Fairhaven cancer center-Tuesday 9:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- St Luke’s Gift shop any evening 4-7 p.m.
- Reception desk-family centered unit at St Luke’s Hospital-anytime Mon-Fri between 9:00-3:00
* Thank you for your interest in the Cuddler program. We are happy to accept your application today and place your name on our waiting list. Southcoast Health has received an overwhelming amount of interest in our Cuddler program, but offers several additional opportunities to make a meaningful and immediate difference in the lives of our patients. Please consider joining our team today in one of these capacities.
Southcoast Health is a rewarding place to volunteer in southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island.