Cancer is a growing health problem that will soon surpass heart disease in our region.
And Southcoast is bringing a higher level of technology, treatment and expertise to residents of the South Coast region.
We also want to make the burden of cancer easier on our patients and their families by helping to coordinate services and offering support such as nutrition counseling, social services and even transportation.
It's our promise that no matter where you live on the South Coast, you will have access to expert, compassionate and comprehensive cancer care.
Our cancer centers feature the very latest technology in radiation therapy and medical oncology treatments to provide you and your family the best possible care.
We know cancer care is stressful and we want to help you and your family feel as comfortable as possible. That's why you will be guided through all aspects of your care by a "Patient Navigator" — a person dedicated to helping you coordinate appointments, medications and answer questions during treatment and after you return home.
Advanced clinical services:
- Medical oncology and chemotherapy.
- Image-guided radiation therapy.
- Surgical Oncology at Southcoast
- Specialty multidisciplinary clinics.
- Advanced imaging (PET/CT & MRI).
- Cancer support services, including patient navigation, nutrition counseling and social work.
We know cancer care is stressful and we want to help you and your family feel as comfortable as possible. That's why our cancer centers feature amenities such as:
- Free valet parking.
- Personal TVs in chemotherapy treatment area.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Healthy beverages and snacks.
- Resource Library.