Lose the Weight, Gain the Confidence with the Southcoast Health Weight Loss Center
If you’re looking for a way to control your weight and live a more healthy life, our team at the Southcoast Health Weight Loss Center is here to help. We have all of the tools you need to succeed and meet your weight loss goals, and we’re the region’s leader in weight loss surgery.
Our comprehensive services include everything from pre-op education to ongoing post-op support, and they are implemented by an expert team of physicians, surgeons, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dietitians, licensed social workers and staff who have helped more than 8,400 patients.
Learn more about our weight loss program by reading our newsletter, viewing our online seminar, or you can schedule a consultation with one of our bariatric specialists in southeastern Massachusetts by finding a physician near you.
Free Online Weight Loss Seminars
Join us for a free virtual information session for an opportunity to speak to a Southcoast Health Weight Loss Center bariatric specialist, ask your questions and to learn if weight loss surgery might be right for you.
If you are unable to attend one of our upcoming live online seminars, take the first step and learn more about our comprehensive program by watching our online seminar video.
Your Team for Weight Loss in Fall River, Hyannis & Wareham, MA
At the Southcoast Health Weight Loss Center, patients are in regular contact with experts in nutrition, as well as nurse practitioners, physician assistants and licensed social workers who run weekly support groups. Our bariatrics team also utilizes the newest technology in minimally invasive weight loss procedures to give our patients a range of options when it comes to losing weight.
We are proud to provide the following options for weight loss in Fall River, Wareham, MA and surrounding areas:
- Non-surgical weight loss management
- Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery
- Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy
- Bariatric surgery revisions
Step-by-Step Weight Loss Program
Our patients at Southcoast Health go through a series of steps that are proven to ensure their success with our weight loss program:
- Step 1: Attend seminar or watch online
- Step 2: First office visit with surgeon
- Step 3: Check your insurance eligibility for criteria and any exclusions
- Step 4: Nutritional evaluation with dietitian (required)
- Step 5: Psychological evaluation (required)
- Step 6: Pre-op testing and medical clearance
- Step 7: Second office visit with surgeon or nurse practitioner
- Step 8: Pre operative Workshop ( 3 – 2 hour sessions)
- Step 9: Pre operative Educational Class
- Step 10: Office visit with weight loss surgeon
- Step 11: Surgery
- Step 12: Ongoing post-op support, including support groups
The Southcoast Health Weight Loss Center provides a reliable weight loss program for patients in Fall River, Dartmouth, New Bedford and Wareham, MA, as well as nearby areas in RI.