Lose the Weight, Gain the Confidence with the Southcoast Center for Weight Loss
If you’re looking for a way to control your weight and live a more healthy life, our team at the Southcoast Center for Weight Loss is here to help. We have all of the tools you need to succeed and meet your weight loss goals, and we’re the region’s leader in weight loss surgery.
Our comprehensive services include everything from pre-op education to ongoing post-op support, and they are implemented by an expert team of physicians, surgeons, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, dietitians, licensed social workers and staff who have helped more than 7,300 patients.
Learn more about our weight loss program by reading our newsletter, attending an information session, viewing our online seminar, or you can schedule a consultation with one of our bariatric specialists in southeastern Massachusetts by finding a physician near you.
Your Team for Weight Loss in Fall River, Hyannis & Wareham, MA
At the Southcoast Center for Weight Loss, patients are in regular contact with experts in nutrition, as well as nurse practitioners, physician assistants and licensed social workers who run weekly support groups. Our bariatric team also utilizes the newest technology in minimally invasive weight loss procedures to give our patients a range of options when it comes to losing weight.
We are proud to provide the following options for weight loss in Fall River, Wareham, MA and surrounding areas:
- Non-surgical weight loss management
- Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery
- Laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy
- Bariatric surgery revisions
Step-by-Step Weight Loss Program
Our patients at Southcoast Health go through a series of steps that are proven to ensure their success with our weight loss program:
- Step 1: Attend seminar or watch online
- Step 2: First office visit with surgeon
- Step 3: Check your insurance eligibility for criteria and any exclusions
- Step 4: Nutritional evaluation with dietitian (required)
- Step 5: Psychological evaluation (required)
- Step 6: Pre-op testing and medical clearance
- Step 7: Second office visit with surgeon or nurse practitioner
- Step 8: Pre operative Workshop ( 3 – 2 hour sessions)
- Step 9: Pre operative Educational Class
- Step 10: Office visit with weight loss surgeon
- Step 11: Surgery
- Step 12: Ongoing post-op support, including support groups
Information Sessions about Weight Loss Programs
For those wanting to learn more about our weight loss programs, we offer free educational seminars every month on bariatric surgery. Registration is required. Please view our event calendar for upcoming programs, then call 508-973-1850 for further information and to register for a free seminar. You may also watch the seminar online.
Charlton Memorial Hospital
Elizabeth House Conference Room
363 Highland Ave., Fall River
The Cape Codder
St. Luke’s Hospital
The White Home
101 Page Street, New Bedford, MA
43 High St., Wareham , MA
Tobey OR Waiting Room, first floor
Hear what our patients have to say about the Weight Loss Surgery program at Southcoast Health.
Would you like to be our next success story at the Southcoast Center for Weight Loss? Contact your nearest location today to get started.
The Southcoast Center for Weight Loss provides a reliable weight loss program for patients in Fall River, Dartmouth, New Bedford and Wareham, MA, as well as nearby areas in RI.