Bereavement Support from Southcoast VNA
Grieving is a part of the healing process, but it does not have to be done alone. Southcoast VNA recognizes that the needs of family and friends do not end when their loved one dies. Our bereavement services in Massachusetts and Rhode Island are available at no cost and include the following:
- Adult bereavement support groups
- Camp Angel Wings, a bereavement day camp for children
- Bereavement Correspondence Program
- Individual Bereavement Counseling
- Bereavement Companions
- Speakers Program
- Annual Remembrance Service
For more information about Southcoast VNA and our bereavement services, call (508) 973-3227 or contact us online.
Southcoast VNA offers bereavement services, grief counseling and support groups to patients in southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island.