Why Choose Southcoast Visiting Nurse Association?
We know you have a choice when selecting your home health or supportive care provider. You can be assured that when you choose Southcoast VNA, you are getting the best care possible.
Here are some facts that help us stand out Southcoast VNA in MA and RI:
- Serving the community for more than 115 years
- Certified by Medicare and Medicaid and accepts most major insurers
- Provides services in both Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- Accredited by The Joint Commission, a national symbol of quality
- Provides services 24 hours a day, including holidays and weekends
- Employs highly trained, screened and credentialed health care professionals
- A service of Southcoast Health, a community-based health delivery system
Read about why our patients chose Southcoast VNA, as well as commonly asked questions about the organization.
Who We Are
Southcoast VNA is committed to providing high quality, comprehensive home health and supportive care services, which foster improvement and maintenance of health, prevention of disease and disability, and compassionate end-of-life care.
Our Commitment to You
Southcoast VNA is a leading provider of home health and supportive care in Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island and is committed to:
- Employing highly skilled and competent health care professionals, many with advance training and certification
- Providing the right care with kindness and compassion
- Offering a comprehensive array of health services that promote health improvement and quality end-of-life services
Home health and supportive care are provided by highly skilled and competent health care professionals — many with advanced training, certification and experience — and encompass a personalized care plan designed to meet the health care needs of every patient. Southcoast VNA’s clinical team consists of physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, therapists, social workers and home health aides.
Come join our home health care team and discover where the VNA can take you. If you’re looking for a career that is both professionally challenging and personally rewarding, Southcoast VNA might have the perfect job waiting for you. Click here to learn more about the many career opportunities at Southcoast VNA.
Contact Southcoast VNA in MA & RI
Would you like more information about our services and quality care at Southcoast VNA? Explore our service area across the South Coast, then contact our Customer Care Center at (800) 698-6877 to learn more or to schedule a visit.
Southcoast VNA has a 115-year history of serving the South Coast community with dependable, compassionate home health and supportive care services in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.