Employee Medical Testing & Vaccination Services from Southcoast Occupational Health
We understand that you want to keep your workforce fit and healthy and able to do their best work. At Southcoast Occupational Health, we can help promote your employee’s well-being with our medical testing services in Fall River and New Bedford, MA.
For example, post-offer and periodic physicals provide you with a judgment as to an individual’s physical fitness to perform his or her job, as well as keep your company in compliance with any OSHA regulations that apply to you.
Available Medical Tests with Southcoast Health
The following are the medical tests that we offer employers:
- Basic employment physicals
- Commercial driver fitness/Department of Transportation (DOT) exams
- Specialty employment physicals (fire, police, merchant marine)
- Medical surveillance — OSHA and employer-specific
- Post-offer functional screens
- Respiratory clearance and fit testing
- Industrial hearing screens
Special Exams for Toxic Exposure
- Asbestos exams
- Lead exams
- Antineoplastic exams
- Audiometric testing
- Laboratory testing
- Pulmonary function testing
- Screening for toxic substances
- Vision testing
- Ergonomic assessments and training
Available Vaccinations & Tests with Southcoast Health
Vaccination & Testing
We also provide the following vaccination and testing services at our facilities. Onsite vaccination programs are available.
- Hepatitis B (series of three shots)
- Hepatitis A
- MeaslesMumpsRubella (MMR)
- Tuberculosis (PPD administration) and followup
- TSpot (blood test)
- Twinrix (Hepatitis A & B)
To schedule medical testing in MA or RI at your workplace or to learn more about our offerings, contact Southcoast Occupational Health.
Southcoast Occupational Health provides a variety of medical tests, including specialty testing,
flu vaccines and preemployment exams, for workplaces across southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island.