Employee Assistance Program in Southeastern MA & RI
Southcoast Health’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a professionally staffed, confidential resource offered by an employer. The EAP provides assistance with personal problems affecting job performance and other areas of an employee’s life.
Employees are a vital part of a business and valuable members of the team, so this is an ideal way to help support them.
Better employee emotional health means higher returns for employers. With an EAP, companies benefit directly by:
- Less absenteeism
- Fewer accidents
- Decreased use of medical and insurance benefits
- Savings in workers’ compensation claims
- Fewer grievances and arbitrations
- Fewer employee replacement costs
- Improved job performance and increased job productivity
How an Employee Assistance Program Works
Our EAP services in Fall River and New Bedford, MA are offered to employees and immediate family members as a benefit of employment. Employees may contact the EAP on their own for assistance with personal problems.
The program is voluntary and strictly confidential. No information regarding the employee’s assessment and counseling sessions will be reported back to the supervisor unless the employee gives written authorization.
Southcoast Employee Assistance Program provides a full array of EAP core services:
- Company Needs Assessment
- Supervisor/Manager Training and Consultation
- Confidential Assessment and Counseling
- Referrals to Community Treatment Resources/Agencies
- Case Management
- Wellness and Prevention Educational Programs
- Critical Incident Debriefings
- Statistical Feedback
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Leadership coaching
- Organizational development
Educational & Wellness Programs
For more information on how to set up an Employee Assistance Program at your facility in southeastern Massachusetts or Rhode Island, please call (508) 973-7171, or contact Katherine Riley-Keough at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ronald Pelletier at email@example.com.
Southcoast Health provides an employee assistance program to employers across the South Coast of Massachusetts and Rhode Island.