Experienced Vascular Surgeons in Middletown, RI
Southcoast Health Vascular Surgery strives to improve the overall health of each patient who walks through our doors, using the latest advancements in technology and minimally invasive surgical techniques. If you’re dealing with a disease of the vascular system (the veins, arteries, and lymphatic organs), our vascular surgeons have years of experience providing comprehensive care and surgical reconstruction to repair damaged veins and arteries. We will work directly with you to address any vascular problems and develop a personalized treatment plan with your specific needs in mind.
Why Choose Our Middletown Practice?
At our practice in Middletown, we provide patients with the highest quality vascular care, including both surgical and nonsurgical treatment. If you require surgery, we will make sure you feel completely safe and comfortable throughout the entire process. With a patient-centered approach, our goal is to provide constant communication, education, and exceed your expectations. No matter what type of treatment you undergo, you will be in great hands at Southcoast Health.
Where To Find Southcoast Health Vascular Surgery
You can find Southcoast Health Vascular Surgery in Middletown at 676 Aquidneck Avenue Polo Center, right off of Green End Ave.
Vascular Surgery Specialties and Services
We provide patients with the following services for any vascular health issue or condition at Southcoast Health Vascular Surgery in Middletown:
- Aneurysm repair, including repair of endovascular, abdominal, and thoracic (chest) endovascular aneurysms.
- Carotid and renal artery angioplasty and stenting to open blocked arteries.
- Venous angioplasty, stenting, and thrombolysis
- Dialysis vascular access procedures, including arteriovenous (AV) fistula and AV graft surgery for hemodialysis.
- Peripheral vascular bypass to bypass narrowed arteries in the arms and legs.
- Medications, including thrombolytic therapy to dissolve blood clots.
- Risk factor management, including diabetic foot care and stroke prevention.
- Vascular ultrasound
- Sclerotherapy and vein closures, which are offered through the Vein Center.
Insurance and Payment Options
Southcoast Health Vascular Surgery in Middletown accepts most major health plans. Sometimes, you may require a referral from your primary care physician. Contact your insurance provider directly for any questions related to coverage. Please bring a form of ID and your insurance card with you to your scheduled appointment. Payment is expected at the time of service.
Leading Vascular Care in Middletown, RI
Whether you are seeking treatment for varicose veins, spider veins, or any other venous disease, you can trust our board-certified physicians to provide compassionate care and listen to all of your questions and concerns. If you’d like more information about our vascular services or schedule an appointment in Middletown, RI, please contact us by calling (508) 973-2213 today.