Convenient Prescriptions & Consultations at Southcoast Pharmacy
Whether you’ve undergone surgery at Southcoast Health or your physician has just prescribed medication, there’s an easy way for you to get your prescription filled on-site. At the Southcoast Pharmacy in Fall River, New Bedford and Fairhaven, MA, we offer patients a convenient way to receive their medications and start the road to healing before they even leave our health care facility.
Learn more about our pharmacy locations at Charlton Memorial Hospital, St. Luke’s Hospital and Southcoast Center for Primary and Specialty Care/Southcoast Urgent Care Center, and be sure to explore the benefits of our specialty pharmacy, as well.
Pharmacy Services in Southeastern MA
Our pharmacy services at Southcoast Health offer the following benefits:
- Filled prescriptions before you leave the hospital or urgent care center
- Prescription refills, or transfer to the pharmacy of your choosing
- Over-the-counter medications and personal health care items
- Most major insurance plans and prescription card programs accepted
- Medication issues can be resolved before you leave
- Easy access to pharmacists for information and questions about your prescription
Southcoast Pharmacy offers a complete inventory of medications at competitive prices and is staffed by experienced pharmacists and pharmacy technicians. Our highly-trained pharmacy staff will answer your questions, work directly with your health care providers and look for opportunities to help you save money. We accept new and transferred prescriptions from all physicians.
Additionally, you always have the option to fill your prescriptions at the pharmacy of your choice, including independent or retail pharmacies in your community.
Fill Your Prescription Quickly & Easily at Southcoast
Our expert staff at Southcoast Pharmacy is available to fill your prescriptions and much more. A pharmacy liaison will work with your health care providers to assist with your prescription needs and questions, including medication reconciliation. Patients receiving treatment in the hospital who are interested in speaking with the pharmacy liaison can ask their nurse for more information.
Filling prescriptions during your hospital stay is easy and convenient:
- While you are in the hospital or urgent care center, tell your nurse, case manager or physician that you would like to use the Southcoast Pharmacy.
- We will handle any prior authorizations and ensure coverage of your medication.
- Pick up your prescription during pharmacy hours. Your usual co-pays will be collected at time of pickup.
Southcoast Pharmacy provides convenient prescription filling, refilling, consultations and more to our patients across southeastern Massachusetts and parts of Rhode Island.