Minor illness can be a major hassle. Southcoast Health has partnered with Teladoc to provide patients with access to professional medical care for minor illnesses when it’s not convenient to see a provider face to face.
Southcoast Health On Call, gives you 24/7 access to a medical provider, licensed in your state, through the convenience of phone or video calls. It’s an affordable alternative for quality medical care when it’s needed fast.
- Talk to a Teladoc-provided doctor any time for just $39 (no additional fees)
- Timely callback – 10-15 minutes
- Prescriptions sent to your local pharmacy, when appropriate and medically necessary
- Secure electronic health record (EHR) that can be sent to your PCP
- Eligible for Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
Get Started with Southcoast Health On Call
I already have a Southcoast Health On Call account.
I want to sign up for Southcoast Health On Call.
When to Use Southcoast Health On Call
- When you need care now for minor medical conditions
- If you’re unable to schedule an appointment with your regular doctor
- Before going to the ER for non-emergent issues
- When you need care away from home (traveling for business or on vacation)
- For short-term prescription refills*
- See our Frequently Asked Questions
Know where to go for the treatment you need
Southcoast Health On Call: 24/7 care for most minor medical conditions like colds & flu, allergies, respiratory infection & more.
Southcoast Health Urgent Care: After hours care for sudden illness and minor injuries such as colds & flu, rashes, stomach pain, sprains & strains, sports injuries.
Southcoast Health Emergency Departments at Charlton, St. Luke’s and Tobey Hospitals: Life-threatening symptoms or traumatic injury chest & abdominal pain, shortness of breath, compound fractures, head injury, and stroke.
*The services available at Southcoast Health On Call are provided by board certified medical providers working on behalf of Teladoc. Neither Southcoast nor Teladoc guarantees that a prescription will be written. Teladoc does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Southcoast Health On Call does not replace the primary care physician. Teladoc physicians are U.S. board-certified in internal medicine, family practice, emergency medicine or pediatrics and reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services.