Please note: Telehealth On Demand services are currently available to patients located in Massachusetts only.
Get the exceptional care you expect from Southcoast Health right from your home or wherever you are!
Southcoast Health’s Telehealth On Demand gives you access to a Southcoast Health provider through the convenience of phone or video telehealth visits. It’s an affordable option for quality medical care when face-to-face visits with a provider are not possible.
Our Telehealth On Demand providers can treat many medical conditions including:
• Cold & flu symptoms
• Sinus problems
• Sore throat
• Respiratory infections
• Skin problems
• And more!
• Talk to a Southcoast Health provider via phone or video chat from wherever you are
• Timely callback – You pick the approximate time for your virtual appointment
• Prescriptions sent to your local pharmacy, when appropriate and medically necessary
• Secure electronic health record (EHR) that can be sent to your Primary Care Provider (PCP)
• Eligible for use: Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts
When to Use Telehealth On Demand*
• When you need care now for minor illnesses and injuries
• Your Primary care provider is not available for minor illness or injury
• Care away from home (traveling for business or on vacation) for short-term prescription refills
*Please note: Telehealth On Demand services are currently available to patients located in Massachusetts only.
Know where to go for the treatment you need:
Southcoast Health Telehealth On Demand: Care for most minor illnesses, rash, colds & flu, allergies, respiratory infection & more.
Southcoast Health Primary Care: We have a network of primary care physicians throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Use our Find a Doc tool to find the right provider for you, or call 844-744-5544. Your appointment will be scheduled as either a telehealth visit or an in-office appointment. In-office appointments will be made only if determined to be necessary and safe.
Southcoast Health Urgent Care: Care for sudden illness and minor injuries such as colds & flu, rashes, symptoms of a UTI, sprains & strains, sports injuries.
Southcoast Health Emergency Departments at Charlton, St. Luke’s and Tobey Hospitals: Life-threatening symptoms or traumatic injury chest & abdominal pain, shortness of breath, compound fractures, head injury, and stroke. Check wait times at our 24/7 emergency departments.
Don’t let Coronavirus prevent you from receiving the emergency care you need. If you have or suspect you have an acute neurological issue, acute cardiac or vascular issue, do not ignore your symptoms.
If you are in a life-threatening or emergency medical situation, call 911 or go to your nearest Emergency Room as soon as possible. Not sure if you need to go to the ER? See when to go to Urgent Care vs the ER.
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE NOTE SOUTHCOAST HEALTH PROVIDERS USING TELEHEALTH TECHNOLOGY ACROSS STATE LINES MUST HAVE A VALID STATE LICENSE IN THE STATE WHERE THE PATIENT IS LOCATED. AS A RESULT, THERE MAY BE LIMITATIONS ASSOCIATED WITH TELEHEALTH CONSULTATIONS WHEN A PATIENT LIVES OUTSIDE OF MASSACHUSETTS OR RHODE ISLAND.