Find Home Health Care in Fairhaven, MA, with Southcoast VNA
At Southcoast Health, our Visiting Nurses Association (VNA) provides compassionate care if you or a loved one are recovering from an injury or surgery at home, or have a chronic illness that requires ongoing assistance. Our network of nurses and therapists provide quality home health care in Fairhaven, MA for patients of all ages and conditions. If you or a family member are in need of palliative or supportive care, consider our registered and licensed practice nurses and therapists at Southcoast VNA for excellence in home care.
Southcoast VNA is committed to providing high-quality comprehensive health and hospice services in the home setting and community-based programs which foster improvement and maintenance of health, prevention of disease and disability and compassionate end-of-life care.
- Every human being has the right to experience the full potential of human life, good health and comfortable dying without distinction of race, religion, political belief, economic or social condition
- Individuals and families have rights to self-determination through participation in planning for care, making decisions regarding their health care, and maintaining independence as long as feasible
- Within constraints of program eligibility, no distinction should be made regarding an individual’s ability to pay for service, but rather, care is determined by the individual’s need for service
- Health education and guidance is an integral part of all agency programs
- It is the agency’s responsibility to employ and treat persons without regard to race, creed, sex, sexual preference, age color, religion, physical handicap or national origin
Southcoast VNA provides the following services in Fairhaven:
- Supportive care
- Specialty services
- Palliative care
- Hospice care
- Home health care
- Bereavement support
To speak with a member of our team, please call 800-698-6877.