Pledge your support today!
By phone: 508-973-1111
Southcoast Health & FUN 107 present the 4th Annual Radiothon to benefit Pediatric Care, Friday, June 23, from 6-11 a.m.
The Radiothon will be broadcast live from the lobby of St. Luke’s Hospital with phone banks set up on the on the second level lobby and mezzanine.
Please take a moment to tune in and hear stories about great pediatric care. All funds contributed through will benefit our Pediatric Services.
For more information please contact Amy Winn-Blier at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-973-5358.
Information About our Pediatric Services
- Southcoast services children at all of their facilities including Charlton, St. Luke’s and Tobey Hospitals and we offer pediatric primary care services at multiple locations from East Bay Rhode Island to Wareham, MA
- Southcoast Hospitals recently developed a partnership with Children’s Hospital Boston Children’s Hospital Physicians are on site at St. Luke’s Hospital 24 hours per day 7 days per week to provide service to the children in our community
- We provide diagnostic and treatment services and refer children for specialty care when needed
- We provide centralized monitoring for patients that require that service
- The nurses have extensive pediatric experience and provide care in a Family Centered environment.
- All staff are Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certified.