Please Read regarding COVID-19
The Department of Public Health requires patients, visitors, and employees to wear face masks within the healthcare setting. Please wear a mask to your upcoming appointment.
We will contact you by text or phone prior to your appointment to ask you about any COVID-19 symptoms you may be experiencing. Please complete our screening questions prior to your appointment.
If you are experiencing severe symptoms such as:
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Change in level of consciousness or mental state/dizziness,
- Thoughts of hurting yourself or others
- Difficulty speaking, seeing, or loss of vision
- Numbness/weakness in face or arms/legs
- Blood in urine, stool, vomit, or coughing blood, poisoning or overdose
- Serious wounds or injuries (uncontrollable bleeding)
- Severe pain (head, neck, or abdominal)
- Severe allergic reactions, or anything else you believe to be an emergency
Call 9-1-1 or go to your nearest emergency room.
Loading Online Appointment Scheduling...
Can’t find an appointment online? Call our office at
About Michelle Wong
Michelle Wong, D.O. earned her medical degree at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine in Greensburg, PA. Having previously spent time in New England as a graduate of Phillips Exeter Academy and Smith College, following medical school she came back to New England to complete residency in internal medicine at Lahey Hospital and Medical Center in Burlington, MA, where she also served as Chief Internal Medicine Resident. She is board certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology.
Dr. Wong has clinical interests in general gastroenterology. Her personal philosophy to practicing medicine is applying evidence-based medicine but with a personalized approach, and customizing society-recommended treatment plans that are unique to each patient’s circumstances and preferences.
In her free time, Dr. Wong enjoys wildlife animal rehabilitation, rowing/coxing, and karaoke.