Please Read regarding COVID-19
The Department of Public Health requires patients, visitors, and employees to wear face masks within the healthcare setting. Please wear a mask to your upcoming appointment.
We will contact you by text or phone prior to your appointment to ask you about any COVID-19 symptoms you may be experiencing. Please complete our screening questions prior to your appointment.
If you are experiencing severe symptoms such as:
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Change in level of consciousness or mental state/dizziness,
- Thoughts of hurting yourself or others
- Difficulty speaking, seeing, or loss of vision
- Numbness/weakness in face or arms/legs
- Blood in urine, stool, vomit, or coughing blood, poisoning or overdose
- Serious wounds or injuries (uncontrollable bleeding)
- Severe pain (head, neck, or abdominal)
- Severe allergic reactions, or anything else you believe to be an emergency
Call 9-1-1 or go to your nearest emergency room.
Loading Online Appointment Scheduling...
Can’t find an appointment online? Call our office at
About Michael Langworthy
Dr. Langworthy earned his medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School in Ann Arbor, Michigan. He is fellowship trained in adult pelvis and major joint reconstruction at the University of California, San Diego.
A leading advisor on arthritic joint disease to the US military, Dr. Langworthy holds a clinical faculty appointment at the Naval Medical Center in San Diego. He is a current Director of Advanced Trauma Life Support for the US Navy and has published numerous papers and spoken around the world on cartilage and osteoarthritis.
Dr. Langworthy was honored as one of the Top 100 Health Care Professionals of the world in 2013 and is board certified in orthopedic surgery.