Southcoast Physicians Group: A Dedication to Our Community
Southcoast Physicians Group (SPG) is a multi-specialty integrated network of more than 450 providers in southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. We are focused on bringing together high-quality providers to deliver exceptional health care services.
We encourage success in our physicians group by providing vast resources and a collaborative environment to deliver patient excellence with every encounter. For more information about SPG, contact Toni Reboca at 508-973-2763 or email@example.com. If you’re a physician looking for specific provider positions, contact Mike Doyle at 508-973-2760 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also explore our job opportunities online.
Offering a Unique Specialty to Our Community in MA & RI
At SPG, we combine a wide variety of medical specialties through our physicians group. This allows us to meet our patient’s unique needs with a dedicated network of care. Our physicians in MA and RI are committed to providing exceptional clinical services, patient-centered care and a strong, established network of providers.
Trust Your Health to Our Award-Winning Physicians Group
Over the years, Southcoast Health has received many awards for our quality of care. SPG is proud to be the trusted physicians group for patients across the South Coast.
- Recipient of the Healthgrades 2016 Distinguished Hospital Award — Clinical Excellence
- Recipient of Healthgrades Cardiac Care Excellence Award for 11 Years in a Row (2007-2017)
- America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care (2012-2017)
- Named Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Overall Cardiac Services (2007-2017)
- Named Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Cardiology Services (2016-2017)
- Five-Star Recipient for Coronary Bypass Surgery (2012-2017)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Attack (2016-2017)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Failure (2015-2017)
- Five-Star Recipient for Defibrillator Procedures (2016-2017)
- Five-Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures (2017)
- America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Pulmonary Care (2015-2017)
- Named Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Overall Pulmonary Services (2014-2017)
- Named Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Overall Pulmonary Services (2010-2017)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (2009-2017)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Pneumonia (2011-2017)
- Ranked Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Treatment of Stroke (2016)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Stroke for (2012-2016)
- Five-Star Recipient for Esophageal/Stomach Surgeries (2016)
- Five-Star Recipient for Transurethral Prostate Resection Surgery (2013-2015)
- Five-Star Recipient for Women’s Health (2015)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Respiratory Failure (2016-2017)
- Five-Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment (2016-2017)
- Named Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Patient Safety (2014-2016)
- Truven Health — 50 Top Cardiovascular (2016)
- BetterDoctor.com — Best Hospital for Heart Attack Care in New England; Eighth in nation
Southcoast Physicians Groups offers the specialties of more than 450 physicians and providers in Fall River, Westport, Dartmouth, New Bedford, Fairhaven, Wareham and Swansea, MA, as well as Middletown, Newport, Pawtucket, Portsmouth, Providence,Tiverton and Warwick, RI.