Updated Visitation Policy:
At Southcoast Health, providing safe, exceptional care will always be our top priority
As we follow state guidelines for reopening our services, providing safe, exceptional care will always be our top priority and we are ensuring that we are meeting or exceeding guidelines prior to reopening patient care areas.
We have the highest levels of safety standards in place at our hospitals and patient care locations, including:
- Separating patients with suspected and confirmed COVID-19 from other patients
- Mandatory masking/face coverings for all staff and patients
- Strict social distancing requirements – every 6 feet
- Screening of all staff, patients and escorts
- Rigorous cleaning and disinfection protocols between patients and every 2 hours
- Clean air filtration systems in our hospitals
- Personal Protective Equipment for all staff in accordance with PPE guidelines
- Testing all patients admitted to our hospitals for COVID-19
- Restricting Visitors
- Telehealth options available and scheduled when appropriate
The Urgent Care Center in Middletown, RI is temporarily closed.