Middletown Urgent Care Change in Hours
Open: Friday noon to 8pm, Saturday & Sunday 9am – 5pm
Closed: Monday – Thursday
UPDATED VISITOR POLICY EFFECTIVE 3/3/21
Visiting hours at Charlton Memorial, St. Luke’s and Tobey Hospitals are 11am to 2pm and 5pm to 8pm daily. Please see below for the current Southcoast Health Visitation Policy.
Please click on the above image to enlarge.
IMPORTANT EMERGENCY NOTICE: PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ON MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2 AT 7 AM, THE TOBEY HOSPITAL EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT VEHICULAR AMBULANCE ACCESS WILL BE CHANGING.
THE ACCESS ON MAIN STREET WILL BE CLOSED FOR CONSTRUCTION UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. ALL TOBEY HOSPITAL EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT VEHICULAR TRAFFIC WILL BE DIVERTED TO AN ALTERNATE EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT ACCESS LOCATED ON THE HOSPITAL CAMPUS AT 43 HIGH STREET.
At Southcoast Health, providing safe, exceptional care will always be our top priority
As we follow state guidelines for reopening our services, providing safe, exceptional care will always be our top priority and we are ensuring that we are meeting or exceeding guidelines prior to reopening patient care areas.
We have the highest levels of safety standards in place at our hospitals and patient care locations, including:
- Separating patients with suspected and confirmed COVID-19 from other patients
- Mandatory masking/face coverings for all staff and patients
- Strict social distancing requirements – every 6 feet
- Screening of all staff, patients and escorts
- Rigorous cleaning and disinfection protocols between patients and every 2 hours
- Clean air filtration systems in our hospitals
- Personal Protective Equipment for all staff in accordance with PPE guidelines
- Testing all patients admitted to our hospitals for COVID-19
- Telehealth options available and scheduled when appropriate