Southcoast Health recognizes outstanding employees with annual President’s Award for Excellence
NEW BEDFORD, Mass. — Southcoast Health today announced the recipients of the 2016 President’s Award for Excellence. Nominated by their co-workers, the President’s Award this year recognizes 12 individuals and one team for outstanding performance, integrity and overall quality of services provided.
This year’s recipients were announced by Southcoast Health President & CEO Keith A. Hovan at the holiday gatherings held at each acute-care hospital during the month of December.
Employees are nominated by their peers and selected by a group of previous President’s Award winners for their outstanding performance and willingness to go above and beyond for our patients and their co-workers. All Southcoast Health employees, including members of leadership and physicians, are eligible. There is no limit on the number of times an employee can be nominated. Winners are selected on how well they meet the selection criteria that is based on excellent performance and demonstration of Southcoast Health’s values.
The 2016 President’s Award for Excellence winners are:
- Julie Nadeau Amaral (Westport, Mass.)
- Rose Marie Bessette (Swansea, Mass.)
- Jocelyn Charest (Swansea, Mass.)
- Robert Crepeau (Tiverton, R.I.)
- Alyson Fleming (Centerville, R.I.)
- Cheryl Frazier (Swansea, Mass.)
- Maureen Gauthier (Fall River, Mass.)
- Janice McDonough (Dartmouth, Mass.)
- Mary Preston (Wareham, Mass.)
- Helena Soares (New Bedford, Mass.)
- Debra Torres (Somerset, Mass.)
- Vanessa Valcorba (Fall River, Mass.)
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Critical Care Early Patient Mobility Team – Donna Teixeira, RN; Karen Duff, RN; Robin Kitchen, RN; Harriet Berube, RN; Julie Pung, RN; Kelly Carneiro, RN; Andrea Laliberte, RN; Diane Cestodio, RN; Michelle Aguiar, RN; Natasha Banoub, RN; Michele Medeiros, RN; Erin Dacey, NP; Jeff McCarthy; Sara Hanson; Stacey Rousseau; and Vincent Medeiros