Partnering with Local School Programs in Southeastern MA & RI
Our athletic trainers at Southcoast Health are an integral part of the athletics programs providing health care for the athletes at many of our local schools. Through athletic training, we can help develop strength and conditioning programs throughout the year that often decrease and prevent athletic injuries in students. Our trainers work closely with orthopedic surgeons, primary care physicians and many other allied health care professionals to rehabilitate student athletes following injury and focus on safely returning the athlete to his or her sport as soon as possible.
Southcoast has one of the largest hospital-based sports medicine programs in New England with 11 athletic trainers serving area high schools and colleges, including:
- Bishop Connolly High School, Fall River
- Bishop Stang High School, North Dartmouth
- Case High School, Swansea
- Dartmouth High School
- Diman Regional Vocational Technical High School, Fall River
- Greater New Bedford Regional Vocational High School
- New Bedford High School
- Old Colony Regional Vocational Technical High School, Rochester
- Old Rochester Regional Junior High School, Mattapoisett
- Wareham High School
- Westport High School
If you are interested in utilizing our athletic trainers for your child’s school sports program in Massachusetts or Rhode Island, contact us online.
Southcoast Health is a proud partner of school sports programs across Fall River, Dartmouth, New Bedford and Wareham, MA, working with students to prevent and treat sports injuries.