In support of Breast Cancer Awareness month, Southcoast Health is proud to participate in the American Cancer Society’s annual Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk.
This year’s walk will take place Sunday, October 17, 2021, at the Bank Newport Skate Center (2 Kennedy Plaza, Providence RI). Registration will begin at 7:30am, with the walk to start at 9am.
Invite your friends, family, and coworkers to join in. Set group and individual fundraising goals and strategize fun ways to reach them!
Click here and follow the easy steps below to join the Southcoast Breast Savers team.
- Click on “Sign up” in the top right corner of the screen
- Log in using your existing account or create a new account
- Set up our fundraising goal (optional) then click “Next”
- Select “Join a team“
- Search team name: “Southcoast Health Breast Savers” and select to “join“
- Fill out your contact info and click “Sign Up” on the bottom of the page