Vascular Services are temporarily unavailable at our Rosebrook location.
Experienced Vascular Surgeons in Wareham, MA
At Southcoast Health Vascular Surgery, we offer patient-focused care for vascular problems, utilizing a wide range of treatments and procedures. Vascular conditions can include thoracic or abdominal aortic aneurysms, mesenteric vascular disease, stroke and cerebrovascular disease, renovascular hypertension, varicose veins, and much more. Treatment for these conditions is essential to ensuring a healthy heart, regardless of your age or activity level. Our vascular surgeons have extensive training and experience in the diagnosis and management of the entire vascular system, so you can feel confident in the care you receive with us.
Why Choose Our Wareham Practice?
Our team of surgeons at Southcoast Health specializes in all manner of vascular diseases and conditions, and strive to provide the highest quality care in the area. Our practice in Wareham is fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology, so we can deliver minimally-invasive vascular treatments in a safe and comfortable environment. If you or a family member is dealing with a vascular condition, we are here to help address your concerns and ensure that your needs are met to the fullest extent.
Where To Find Southcoast Health Vascular Surgery
You can find Southcoast Health Vascular Surgery in Wareham at 100 Rosebrook Way, easily accessible from I-195 and MA-28.
Vascular Surgery Specialties and Services in Wareham
We are proud to offer the following services at Southcoast Health Vascular Surgery for all patients in Wareham, MA:
- Aneurysm repair, including repair of endovascular, abdominal, and thoracic (chest) endovascular aneurysms.
- Carotid and renal artery angioplasty and stenting to open blocked arteries.
- Venous angioplasty, stenting, and thrombolysis
- Dialysis vascular access procedures, including arteriovenous (AV) fistula and AV graft surgery for hemodialysis.
- Peripheral vascular bypass to bypass narrowed arteries in the arms and legs.
- Medications, including thrombolytic therapy to dissolve blood clots.
- Risk factor management, including diabetic foot care and stroke prevention.
- Vascular ultrasound
- Sclerotherapy and vein closures, which are offered through the Vein Center.
Insurance and Payment Options
Southcoast Health Vascular Surgery in Wareham accepts most major health insurance plans. In some instances, a referral from your primary care physician may be required. Please call your insurance carrier directly with any questions regarding coverage. Bring a valid form of ID and proof of insurance with you to your appointment. Payment is expected at the time of service.
Vascular Surgery in Wareham, MA
Southcoast Health Vascular Surgery is committed to providing patients with comprehensive vascular care in Wareham, MA. Our experienced and dedicated surgeons will always put your needs first and ensure that you understand each step taken for your health. To schedule an appointment with one of our specialists or to learn more about our vascular services, please feel free to contact us today.