Receive a Heart Test at Our Cardiac Testing Center in Providence, RI
Stay on top of your heart health with cardiac testing at Southcoast Cardiovascular Testing Center. If you or a loved one is experiencing recent or ongoing symptoms of heart trouble — chest pain (angina), fluttering in your chest, fainting, shortness of breath or dizziness — our experienced team in Providence, RI, is here to help. Our cardiology team performs routine and state-of-the-art diagnostic procedures to evaluate heart functions and diagnose any heart problems that may require treatment.
We offer the following types of cardiac testing in Providence:
- Abdominal aortic ultrasound
- Carotid ultrasound
- Holter monitor/event monitor
- Lower extremity arterial ultrasound
- Lower extremity non-invasive exam
- Lower extremity venous ultrasound
- Non-imaging stress testing EKG
- Nuclear medicine stress test
- Renal arteries ultrasound
- Stress echocardiography
- Subclavian ultrasound
To learn more about our cardiovascular testing center or to make an appointment, please call 401-726-7770. Visit our Southcoast Cardiovascular Testing Center at 1076 North Main Street.