Health Care Providers: Make a Referral to Southcoast VNA
Southcoast VNA’s Customer Care Center accepts referrals from physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and nursing homes, community agencies, and individuals. We coordinate all aspects of the referral process, including, but not limited to:
- Coordinating with all health care providers involved to ensure smooth transition of care
- Obtaining insurance authorization
- Facilitating the ordering of medical supplies
- Answering questions about the benefits of home care
- Connecting patients with a PCP for those without one
- Southcoast VNA accepts private insurance, Medicare and Medicaid, as well as direct payment from patients
- Care is provided to anyone who needs it, regardless of ability to pay for services
Use this referral form to refer a patient to VNA in Massachusetts or Rhode Island.
VNA Employment Opportunities in MA & RI
If you are looking for a career that is both professionally challenging and personally rewarding, Southcoast VNA might have the perfect job waiting for you. More and more health care workers are choosing the growing world of home health care, where their top-notch skills are making a real difference in the lives of patients of all ages. To join our team, start by browsing our current job openings and applying to one that fits your qualifications.
Southcoast VNA provides many educational and employment opportunities, as well as a referral program, to health care professionals in southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island.