Pharmacy Continuing Education Resources
Online Opportunities for CE Credit
Sites with an asterisk (*) can be used to meet the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) pharmacology credit for Nurse Practitioners (more on this requirement can be found here) and the ANCC pharmacology credit for Physician Assistants (which must be approved by either the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), an accredited ACCME (Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education) provider, AOA (American Osteopathic Association) or AAFP (American Academy of Family Physicians).
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy: CPE Center | Requires registration.
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists: Continuing Education | Requires membership.
- CE Medicus* | Requires registration. Many courses also ACCME or ANCC accredited.
- Medscape*: Pharmacists | Requires registration. Many courses also ACCME accredited.
- Pharmacy Times: Continuing Education | Requires registration.
- Pharmacist.com: Continuing Education | From the American Pharmaceutical Association (APhA). Requires registration. Some courses charge a small fee, but all are free to APhA members.
- RxSchool: fee-based CEs for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians.
- U.S. Pharmacist: CE*: | Registration is required. Some courses charge a small fee, others are free.