Please Read regarding COVID-19
The Department of Public Health requires patients, visitors, and employees to wear face masks within the healthcare setting. Please wear a mask to your upcoming appointment.
We will contact you by text or phone prior to your appointment to ask you about any COVID-19 symptoms you may be experiencing. Please complete our screening questions prior to your appointment.
If you are experiencing severe symptoms such as:
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Change in level of consciousness or mental state/dizziness,
- Thoughts of hurting yourself or others
- Difficulty speaking, seeing, or loss of vision
- Numbness/weakness in face or arms/legs
- Blood in urine, stool, vomit, or coughing blood, poisoning or overdose
- Serious wounds or injuries (uncontrollable bleeding)
- Severe pain (head, neck, or abdominal)
- Severe allergic reactions, or anything else you believe to be an emergency
Call 9-1-1 or go to your nearest emergency room.
Loading Online Appointment Scheduling...
Can’t find an appointment online? Call our office at
About Robert Vazquez
Dr. Vazquez earned a medical degree from Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine. He completed his residency in internal medicine and a fellowship in general cardiovascular disease at the Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University. He served there as the Chief Cardiology Fellow from 2018 to 2019 and received the Resident Student Teaching Award in 2016.
Previously, he earned a Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering from Rutgers University, New Brunswick, N.J.
Dr. Vazquez is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. He has a special interest in non-invasive cardiac imaging and has additional board certifications in Echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiology and Cardiovascular Computed Tomography (CT).
He is a member of the American Cardiology Society, the American Heart Association and the American College of Physicians