Please Read regarding COVID-19
The Department of Public Health requires patients, visitors, and employees to wear face masks within the healthcare setting. Please wear a mask to your upcoming appointment.
We will contact you by text or phone prior to your appointment to ask you about any COVID-19 symptoms you may be experiencing. Please complete our screening questions prior to your appointment.
If you are experiencing severe symptoms such as:
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Change in level of consciousness or mental state/dizziness,
- Thoughts of hurting yourself or others
- Difficulty speaking, seeing, or loss of vision
- Numbness/weakness in face or arms/legs
- Blood in urine, stool, vomit, or coughing blood, poisoning or overdose
- Serious wounds or injuries (uncontrollable bleeding)
- Severe pain (head, neck, or abdominal)
- Severe allergic reactions, or anything else you believe to be an emergency
Call 9-1-1 or go to your nearest emergency room.
Loading Online Appointment Scheduling...
Can’t find an appointment online? Call our office at
About Nevine Henin
Nevine Henin MD, MPH earned her medical degree and graduated with honors at Ain Shams University in Cairo, Egypt. She continued her education by earning a Master of Public Health in Epidemiology degree from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan. In addition, she is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and AMA. Dr. Henin is fluent in English, Arabic, and French. Her clinical interests include dermatology and epidemiology.
Dr. Henin was inspired to become a doctor by watching her mother take care of her patients in Egypt. Since then, she has fulfilled her desire to help people through her medical work in multiple countries, including Egypt, Zimbabwe, and the United States. Her personal philosophy of care is rooted in her efforts to make sure her patients feel seen, heard, and properly cared for.
Outside of work, Dr. Henin enjoys hiking, traveling, and cooking.