Please Read regarding COVID-19
The Department of Public Health requires patients, visitors, and employees to wear face masks within the healthcare setting. Please wear a mask to your upcoming appointment.
We will contact you by text or phone prior to your appointment to ask you about any COVID-19 symptoms you may be experiencing. Please complete our screening questions prior to your appointment.
If you are experiencing severe symptoms such as:
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Change in level of consciousness or mental state/dizziness,
- Thoughts of hurting yourself or others
- Difficulty speaking, seeing, or loss of vision
- Numbness/weakness in face or arms/legs
- Blood in urine, stool, vomit, or coughing blood, poisoning or overdose
- Serious wounds or injuries (uncontrollable bleeding)
- Severe pain (head, neck, or abdominal)
- Severe allergic reactions, or anything else you believe to be an emergency
Call 9-1-1 or go to your nearest emergency room.
Loading Online Appointment Scheduling...
Can’t find an appointment online? Call our office at
About Lawrence Dehner
Dr. Dehner is a board certified pediatrician in practice at Southcoast Primary Care in North Dartmouth, and he is on the medical staff at St. Luke’s Hospital in New Bedford.
He earned his medical degree from the University of Vermont College of Medicine and completed a pediatric residency at St. Louis Children’s Hospital in St. Louis. He also completed a two-year fellowship in neonatology at the University of Minnesota Affiliated Hospitals and the Medical Center Hospital of Vermont.
He is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Dr. Dehner is board certified in Pediatrics.