Jessica Inwood, MD
Weight Loss Center / Weight Management
Please Read regarding COVID-19
The Department of Public Health requires patients, visitors, and employees to wear face masks within the healthcare setting. Please wear a mask to your upcoming appointment.
We will contact you by text or phone prior to your appointment to ask you about any COVID-19 symptoms you may be experiencing. Please complete our screening questions prior to your appointment.
If you are experiencing severe symptoms such as:
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Change in level of consciousness or mental state/dizziness,
- Thoughts of hurting yourself or others
- Difficulty speaking, seeing, or loss of vision
- Numbness/weakness in face or arms/legs
- Blood in urine, stool, vomit, or coughing blood, poisoning or overdose
- Serious wounds or injuries (uncontrollable bleeding)
- Severe pain (head, neck, or abdominal)
- Severe allergic reactions, or anything else you believe to be an emergency
Call 9-1-1 or go to your nearest emergency room.
Loading Online Appointment Scheduling...
Can’t find an appointment online? Call our office at
About Jessica Inwood
Dr. Inwood is in practice at Southcoast Health Weight Management Center in Fall River and Wareham, where she specializes in Obesity Medicine. She is on the medical staff of Charlton Memorial Hospital. A 2004 graduate of the Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Dr. Inwood completed her residency at the Self Regional Healthcare/Montgomery Center for Family Medicine in Greenwood, S.C in 2007. Her special interests include non-surgical weight management, including prescription medications, personalized nutrition and exercise plans, behavior modification, and reversal and prevention of weight-related diseases. She is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and the Massachusetts Medical Society. She is certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and the American Board of Obesity Medicine.