Please Read regarding COVID-19
The Department of Public Health requires patients, visitors, and employees to wear face masks within the healthcare setting. Please wear a mask to your upcoming appointment.
We will contact you by text or phone prior to your appointment to ask you about any COVID-19 symptoms you may be experiencing. Please complete our screening questions prior to your appointment.
If you are experiencing severe symptoms such as:
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Change in level of consciousness or mental state/dizziness,
- Thoughts of hurting yourself or others
- Difficulty speaking, seeing, or loss of vision
- Numbness/weakness in face or arms/legs
- Blood in urine, stool, vomit, or coughing blood, poisoning or overdose
- Serious wounds or injuries (uncontrollable bleeding)
- Severe pain (head, neck, or abdominal)
- Severe allergic reactions, or anything else you believe to be an emergency
Call 9-1-1 or go to your nearest emergency room.
Loading Online Appointment Scheduling...
Can’t find an appointment online? Call our office at
About Jennifer Anderson
Jenny Anderson earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing and a Master of Science degree, specializing in Midwifery, from the Columbia University School of Nursing in New York, N.Y. She has been a practicing Certified Nurse Midwife since 2007. Jenny has experience caring for women with uncomplicated and high risk pregnancies, as well as providing routine gynecologic and family planning services.
Jenny is a member the American College of Nurse Midwives. Her clinical interests include the role of nutrition in health and disease, substance use disorders, and improving postpartum care and support for women and families.
When not working, Jenny aims for a consistent yoga routine, but mostly she’s busy with her young family.