Please Read regarding COVID-19
The Department of Public Health requires patients, visitors, and employees to wear face masks within the healthcare setting. Please wear a mask to your upcoming appointment.
We will contact you by text or phone prior to your appointment to ask you about any COVID-19 symptoms you may be experiencing. Please complete our screening questions prior to your appointment.
If you are experiencing severe symptoms such as:
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Change in level of consciousness or mental state/dizziness,
- Thoughts of hurting yourself or others
- Difficulty speaking, seeing, or loss of vision
- Numbness/weakness in face or arms/legs
- Blood in urine, stool, vomit, or coughing blood, poisoning or overdose
- Serious wounds or injuries (uncontrollable bleeding)
- Severe pain (head, neck, or abdominal)
- Severe allergic reactions, or anything else you believe to be an emergency
Call 9-1-1 or go to your nearest emergency room.
Loading Online Appointment Scheduling...
Can’t find an appointment online? Call our office at
About Irina Merport
Dr. Merport is a specialist in internal medicine and is on the medical staff of Charlton Memorial Hospital and St. Anne’s Hospital.
Dr. Merport received her medical degree from the Tashkent Medical Institute in the former Soviet Union, where she also completed a residency in internal medicine and was an instructor in internal medicine and physical diagnosis. She later completed a second residency in internal medicine at North Shore Medical Center in Salem, Mass.
Board certified in internal medicine, Dr. Merport is a member of the American Medical Association, the Massachusetts Medical Society and the American College of Physicians.
Irina speaks Polish and Russian