Diane Patrick, MD
Internal Medicine / Primary Care
Please Read regarding COVID-19
The Department of Public Health requires patients, visitors, and employees to wear face masks within the healthcare setting. Please wear a mask to your upcoming appointment.
We will contact you by text or phone prior to your appointment to ask you about any COVID-19 symptoms you may be experiencing. Please complete our screening questions prior to your appointment.
If you are experiencing severe symptoms such as:
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Change in level of consciousness or mental state/dizziness,
- Thoughts of hurting yourself or others
- Difficulty speaking, seeing, or loss of vision
- Numbness/weakness in face or arms/legs
- Blood in urine, stool, vomit, or coughing blood, poisoning or overdose
- Serious wounds or injuries (uncontrollable bleeding)
- Severe pain (head, neck, or abdominal)
- Severe allergic reactions, or anything else you believe to be an emergency
Call 9-1-1 or go to your nearest emergency room.
Loading Online Appointment Scheduling...
Can’t find an appointment online? Call our office at
About Diane Patrick
Dr. Patrick received her medical degree from Albany Medical College. She completed an internship and residency in primary care/internal medicine at Cambridge Hospital, an affiliate of Harvard Medical School. She has practiced in Fall River for 25 years. Dr. Patrick’s interests within the field of internal medicine include geriatrics and office gynecology. Dr. Patrick is board certified in internal medicine.
Diane speaks Polish