A nursing career at Southcoast Health offers:
- Tuition assistance/ Federal Loan Forgiveness programs
- Professional growth opportunities for aspiring leaders
- NDNQI: High Performance rating on RN team work
- Highly supportive, respectful and inclusive culture
- Average RN tenure of 11 years
- Sign-on bonuses of up to $15,000 for full-time new hires
And Southcoast Health has been voted the Best Place to Work 5 years in a row!
Ready to learn what it means to be More than medicine? Contact us!
Are you looking for More? It’s time to explore Southcoast Health! We’re looking for exceptional nurses, just like you, to join our team of talented, compassionate caregivers at Charlton Memorial, St. Luke’s and Tobey hospitals.
Hear from our staff what it’s like to be More than medicine
Alexis Medeiros, RN, who grew up in New Bedford, joined the St. Luke’s Emergency Department in November 2021, during one of the most challenging stretches of the COVID-19 pandemic.