You can keep up with what's new at Southcoast by using any one of these social media tools.
Social Media Guidelines
We encourage you to interact with us and are looking forward to hearing your feedback, comments, experiences and events you want to share with us.
Please keep in mind that Social Media tools are public. Anything posted on our wall will be viewed by other users. Do not post any information about your personal medical issues.
To ensure a respectful communication, please take a look at our Social Media Guidelines:
- Be respectful to others and stay on topic.
- Please don’t use inappropriate language. Any posts using abusive, profane or harassing language will be removed including spam posts.
- We reserve the right to block or report repeat offenders to Facebook, Twitter or any other social media outlet.
- Offensive posts against members of the Southcoast Health System or any other person will be deleted.
- Posts that include personal health information or violate the privacy of our patients and their families will be deleted.
- We are not responsible for any comments posted to any web site or social media site by others.
Please note that information posted on our social media platform should not replace a consultation with a health care provider. It is important that you contact your health care provider for specific medical advice. If you need a health care provider please visit www.southcoast.org/doctors/. Call 911 in case of emergency.
Please visit the Southcoast Customer Service page if you have a complaint, compliment, billing inquiry, to view your patient rights and more. http://www.southcoast.org/services/help.html
Southcoast welcomes all concerns and compliments regarding the service you received while a patient.
Please call toll-free: 1-877-264-7244
Compliance privacy hotline: 508-961-5040
Send us an e-mail: Feedback form
Here are links to other important numbers and services at Southcoast: