The Southcoast Health Model of More captures who we are as individuals and as an organization. It defines our Promise, Mission, Vision, and Values, setting the stage and telling the story of what makes Southcoast Health unique.
The Model of More serves as a guide to all who are part of the Southcoast community. It leads us in our interactions with patients, colleagues, and community members, and encourages us to be More as we care for those we serve.
The Model of More also emphasizes that the strength of Southcoast Health comes from our people. It recognizes that we all have the responsibility to make a positive, memorable impact on those around us every day.
Our Service Behaviors
Southcoast Health is committed to service excellence. We learn and practice the Southcoast Health Service Behaviors in our daily interactions to provide value to those around us and turn ordinary experiences into exceptional ones.
Smile – Each of us has the power to create an exceptional experience.
Really Listen – Help people feel heard and know that their opinions matter.
Stay a Step Ahead – Being proactive is the key to excellent service.
Walk in Their Shoes – Compassion is at the heart of what we do.
Show TLC – Help people feel comforted and cared for.
I am proud to be Southcoast!
- I establish trusting partnerships with patients, their families, and my colleagues to create meaningful, long-lasting relationships.
- I am empowered to confidently make decisions and create an exceptional experience for everyone.
- I proactively and genuinely Smile, Really listen, Stay a step ahead, Walk in their shoes and Show TLC with patients, their families and my colleagues.
- I see challenges as opportunities, and take ownership of identifying and executing solutions.
- I am an important, contributing member of a team that is caring, respectful, dedicated and inclusive.
- I maintain a growth mindset and continuously embrace opportunities to learn and develop.
- I add value and make a positive difference each day.
I choose to be More than medicine!