Your Resource for Expert Walk-in Care.
No Appointment Necessary.
For quick, convenient medical care close to home, Southcoast Health Urgent Care Center has exactly what you and your family need to feel better fast. It is your resource for immediate, non-emergency care. Our team is led by board-certified physicians who oversee your care and deliver the best treatment for your specific medical needs.
Now in two locations, Wareham Crossing in Wareham and in Fairhaven at the Southcoast Center for Primary and Specialty Care, the Southcoast Health Urgent Care Center offers:
- Walk-in medical care for adults and children (6 months of age and older).
- Open seven days a week, including nights and weekends.
- Treatment of minor illness and injury such as:
- Colds, Infections and Flu Symptoms
- Skin Conditions
- Animal Bites
- Additional medical services include:
- X-Rays and CAT scans
- Laboratory services
- Basic orthopedic care,
- Gynecologic care
- Minor surgical evaluation and treatments
- Intravenous fluids
- TB Testing
We are open to the public. You do not need to have a Southcoast Physicians Network doctor to visit the Southcoast Health Urgent Care Center.