Southcoast Health’s 2024 New Year’s Babies
We’re celebrating new beginnings and welcoming the New Year with precious bundles of joy!
On January 1, 2024, Southcoast Health welcomed 11 babies born at Charlton Memorial and St. Luke’s Hospitals.
Please join us in welcoming (pictured left to right):
- Sarah Gomez born at St. Luke’s Hospital
- Apollo Cruz born at St. Luke’s Hospital
- Zelaya Jeffreys born at St. Luke’s Hospital
- Levi Nunes born at St. Luke’s Hospital
- Lucas Mateo Caceres Antúnez born at St. Luke’s Hospital
- Baby Boy Carvalho born at Charlton Memorial Hospital
- Juniper Kissell born at Charlton Memorial Hospital (not pictured)
All of us at Southcoast Health send our congratulations to the new parents and their families. May your days be filled with happiness and may this be the beginning of many beautiful memories!
Serving families across the South Coast Region, the U.S. News & World Report named Southcoast Hospitals Group as a 2024 Maternity Care Access Hospital. We are proud to earn this recognition for the exceptional maternity care and service we provide to our community. Out of 73 hospitals named to the list, Southcoast Health is the only system in Massachusetts and Rhode Island to earn this recognition.
To learn more about Maternity Services at Southcoast Health, please visit Maternity Services MA | Southcoast Health.