Southcoast is committed to the health and well-being of our communities, and to advancing health equity. We acknowledge and support our community partners who are pivotal to our success in achieving this together.
Access to Technology
Applications are closed at this time. Thank you for everyone who applied for the Access to Technology Mini Grant Program Funding.
Responsive Support funds provide organizations monetary support in their respective missions. Individually, our organizations do important work to advance the health and well-being of our communities every day. Working together, we have a greater opportunity to address the needs of our community, advance health equity, and have a more meaningful impact on the health and wellness of our region.
- Funding from $500 to $5,000 is granted on a rolling basis from October 1st – September 30th (or until funds run out).
- Responsive Support is not intended to fund Annual Fundraisers, Galas, Road Races, Capital Campaigns, Golf Tournaments, youth sports teams, luncheons and requests tied to marketing specific benefits. All requests of this nature should be directed to the Southcoast Marketing and Communications department for their review and funding approval.
Click here to submit for Responsive Support funding!
Applications are closed at this time. Thank you for everyone who applied for the Strategic Partnership Funding.
The Southcoast Community Investment Committee meets quarterly to review, select, advise, and assess proposals seeking Strategic Partnership Funding. The Committee is made up of leaders within our organization who have diverse backgrounds and have clinical and health care operation experience.
- Executive Sponsors: Wade Broughman & Steve Canessa
- Staff: Ali LeBert
- Dr. Enitza George, Deputy Chief Medical Officer
- Lauren Melby Nieder, Executive Director of Operations & Business Intelligence
- Kenneth Eugenio, Manager of Operations – SHN
- Christine Cernak, Executive Director of Integrated Care Management
- Katelyn Ferreira, Health Equity Program Manager
- Nelie Cabral, Director of Case Management
- Melanie Cluley, Director of Organizational Culture & Engagement
- Den DeMarinis, CBAC & PFAC Member
- Mary Lou Francis, PFAC Member