The Benefits of Hospice Care from Southcoast VNA
Hospice is a specialized kind of care that offers comfort and support to patients who are no longer seeking active treatment and have a life expectancy of months or weeks. Hospice care is a form of palliative care that aims to improve the quality of life and provide pain relief and other comfort measures for terminally ill people.
Southcoast VNA’s hospice care services include:
- Alternative therapies, including therapeutic touch, pet therapy and aromatherapy
- Assistance with medical decisions, including weighing the pros and cons of various treatment choices
- Coordination of care, including care from any other doctors you need to see
- Spiritual support and counseling, including bereavement services
- Physical and occupational therapy
We have a long history of serving our community with many types of supportive care services. Learn more about our hospice services at Southcoast VNA or set up a consultation with our team by calling (800) 698-6877.
Southcoast VNA offers many supportive care services, including hospice care, in southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island.