Diagnose & Treat Your Sleep Disorder at Southcoast Sleep Medicine Center
Are you not getting your best sleep? Sleep disorders can affect work performance and quality of life, as well as be a significant risk factor in accidents. Southcoast Health provides sleep health services at our Sleep Medicine Center in North Dartmouth, MA. At the center, we offer continued comprehensive care and the latest technologies to help you improve your sleep and overall health.
To provide a more comfortable and convenient setting for patients, our sleep diagnostic laboratory is located at 370 Faunce Corner Road in North Dartmouth. Our sleep center is also accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM).
Trusted Sleep Medicine Services in North Dartmouth, MA
At the sleep center, we treat sleep disorders like:
- Insomnia: Consistent trouble falling or staying asleep
- Sleep apnea: Frequent collapse of breathing passageway during sleep
- Narcolepsy: Excessive daytime drowsiness with tendency to sleep at inappropriate times
- Circadian rhythm: Includes body temperature, sleep and wakefulness, and a variety of hormonal changes
- Restless leg syndrome: A crawling sensation in the calves or thighs and occurs when the person is sitting or lying down
- Excessive daytime sleepiness: Persistent sleepiness and lack of energy even after a good night’s sleep
Once your condition is diagnosed, our sleep medicine services include medical consultations, treatment options (including continuous positive airway pressure or CPAP), education and follow-up care.
Untreated sleep disorders can contribute to serious health problems, such as obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease and stroke. Find a doctor near you to get to the root of your sleep problem today.
At our Sleep Medicine Center, Southcoast Health provides sleep medicine services in North Dartmouth at Southcoast Physicians Group.