Become a Member of a Southcoast Health Ambassadors in MA
Are you looking to be more involved in your local hospital? Southcoast Health encourages you to become a member of Southcoast Health Ambassadors. The former auxiliaries and guild of Southcoast Health System includes ambassadors from all three hospital sites: Charlton Memorial, St. Luke’s, and Tobey Hospital.
Our mission at Southcoast Health Ambassadors is to render services to the hospital, its patients and its tax-exempt subsidiaries, and to assist Southcoast Health in promoting the health and welfare of the communities it serves.
As a Southcoast Health Ambassador, you will serve as an ambassador to the community on behalf of your community hospitals. You will also participate in rewarding social and philanthropic events, including:
- Distributing flowers to patients during the holiday season
- Distributing valentine cards to patients
- Awarding health care scholarships to local high school students to further their career in the industry
- Directing hospital gift shops
- Attending social events
- Supporting community outreach
Shopping with Southcoast
Bring your family, friends, and colleagues on Thursday, May 5, 2022 from 4-8pm, for an evening of live music, networking, socializing, shopping, raffles and fun!
There will be local vendors, live entertainment featuring “THE RELICS”, pub fare, drink ticket (beer, wine or soft drink), and a chance to win 4 Red Sox tickets. Proceeds help fund The Southcoast Health Ambassadors fundraising needs, scholarships, baby baskets, patient needs and more.
Tickets for the event are $30. Purchase your tickets below to join the fun!
Why Join Our Ambassadors?
Members of our Southcoast Health Ambassadors enjoy many benefits while volunteering for and supporting their local hospital, such as:
- Personal growth and fulfillment that comes from helping the young, aged and less fortunate
- Meeting and working with interesting people of all ages
- Participating in activities that benefits your community hospital
Southcoast Health Ambassadors Board of Directors
President: Marcia Liggin
Vice President: Elena Coffey
Secretary: Pamala Mirick
Treasurer: Filomena Kuchar
Assistant Secretary: Janice Sharp
Assistant Treasurer: Sandra Slavin
Southcoast Health hospital volunteers can serve the communities of Fall River, New Bedford and Wareham, MA by joining a philanthropic auxiliary or guild.