Become a Member of a Southcoast Health Auxiliary or Guild in MA
Our mission statement for auxiliaries and guild is to render services to the hospital, its patients and its tax-exempt subsidiaries, and to assist Southcoast Health in promoting the health and welfare of the communities it serves.
As a member of a Southcoast auxiliary or guild, you will serve as an ambassador to the community on behalf of your hospital. You will also participate in rewarding philanthropic events, including:
- Distributing valentine cards to patients
- Awarding health care scholarships to local high school students to further their career in the industry
- Directing hospital gift shops
- Attending social events
- Supporting community outreach
- Distributing flowers to patients during the holiday season
Why Join Our Ambassadors?
Members of our auxiliaries and guild enjoy many benefits while volunteering for and supporting their local hospital, such as:
- Personal growth and fulfillment that comes from helping the young, aged and less fortunate
- Meeting and working with interesting people of all ages
- Participating in activities that benefits your community hospital
If you would like more information about joining the Auxiliary of Charlton Memorial Hospital, St. Luke’s Hospital’s Auxiliary or Tobey Hospital Guild, contact Jennifer Szabo (508) 973-5752 or SzaboJ@southcoast.org today.
Southcoast Health hospital volunteers can serve the communities of Fall River, New Bedford and Wareham, MA by joining a philanthropic auxiliary or guild.