- This event has passed.
St. Luke’s Hospital will host Operation Clean Sweep in New Bedford’s Ward 5 and its surrounding areas from 8:30 am until 12 pm on Saturday, May 18th.
Free refreshments and a coupon redeemable at the St. Luke’s Hospital cafeteria for a cup of award-winning clam chowder served on the day of the clean-up or available any Friday.
Students and volunteers are eligible to earn community service hours during the cleanup.
To sign up, call 508-979-1493 or register online: http://www.operationcleansweep.net/
**Be sure to select the May 18th event, hosted by Southcoast Health at St. Luke’s Hospital
Check-in begins at 8:30am under the Operation Clean Sweep Tent
- FREE breakfast
- FREE t-shirts
- FREE reusable water bottles (while supplies last)
- FREE lunch provided by Domino’s Pizza
- FREE raffle ticket for registered volunteers
- Gloves and tools
- Safety Notes – Please READ in advance
- Earn Community Service hours
- Kids under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian