Southcoast Urgent Care CenterYour Resource for Expert Walk-in Care.
No Appointment Necessary.
For quick, convenient medical care close to home, Southcoast Urgent Care Center has exactly what you and your family need to feel better fast. It is your resource for immediate, non-emergency care provided by board-certified physicians who are always on site.
Located at the new Southcoast Center for Primary and Specialty Care in Fairhaven, Southcoast Urgent Care Center offers:
- Walk-in medical care for adults and children (6 months of age and older).
- Open seven days a week, including nights and weekends.
- Treatment of minor illness and injury such as:
- Colds and Infections
- Skin Conditions
- Animal Bites
- Additional on-site medical services include:
- X-Rays and CAT scans
- Laboratory services
- Basic orthopedic care and casting
- Gynecologic care
- Minor surgical evaluation and treatments
- Intravenous fluids
- Immunization and vaccinations
We are open to the public. You do not need to have a Southcoast Physicians Network doctor to visit the Southcoast Urgent Care Center.