Westport Family Medicine
827 American Legion Highway
Westport, MA 02790
- Dr Kolli received her medical degree from Osmania Medical College in Hyderabad, India. She completed her post graduate Family Medicine training from Memorial Hospital of RI affiliate of Brown University. While doing her residency she served as Associate Chief Resident. She is currently appointed to Brown faculty as Clinical Assistant Professor of Family Medicine.
- Dr Kolli is board certified in Family Medicine. Her areas of special interest are women’s health and diabetes. She is also fluent in Hindi and Telugu.
- South Dartmouth native Dr. Lauermann received his medical degree from the University of Guadalajara, Mexico.
- He completed his internship and residency at the Brown University Department of Family Medicine.
- He has been practicing family medicine at Westport Family Medicine for 25 years.
- Dr. Lauermann is board certified in family practice.
- Dr. Li received both her undergraduate and medical degrees from Brown University in Providence, R.I.
- She completed her residency in family medicine at the University of Massachusetts in Worcester.
- Her special medical interests include preventive medicine, women's health and pediatrics.
- Dr. Li is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and is board certified in family medicine.