Frequently Asked Questions
An automated call will be placed to your residence within 48 hours before your scheduled appointment. It is important that you notify us of any changes in your phone number to ensure you receive this reminder call.
If needed, hospital care is coordinated by your primary care physician working with other physicians on staff at local hospitals. Your physician may choose to use a Hospitalist to care for you during your hospital stay.
- Payment for Services: All co-payments and charges for uncovered services are due the day of your appointment. Patients are responsible for verifying covered services with their individual insurance. Please present your insurance card(s) at every visit so that we may verify all the information.
- Billing Questions: If you have questions about your bill please call 508-985-2000. Clinical information is submitted to your insurance company along with the charge for services. The reason for your visit and/or clinical diagnosis cannot be altered to secure reimbursement by your insurance plan.
Physical Exams & Visits
Physical exams are recommended every year. This exam enables your physician to monitor your health and offer health screenings for early detection of illness. Please bring all your prescriptions in original containers and all completed forms that have been sent to you to this visit for your physician to review.
Please be advised not all insurances cover physical exams.
Please check with your individual insurance carrier.
- Follow-up Visits: Follow-up visits are scheduled by our medical receptionist based on your individual needs and as directed by your physician.
- Sick Visits: Sick visits are scheduled based on your clinical symptoms. Please call our office or answering service when you are ill and need advice or treatment. Same day sick visits are available.
- New Prescriptions: Please be aware that medication can only be prescribed after your visit and evaluation by a provider in our practice.
- Prescription Refills: Prescription refill line: 508-984-5904. Our automated attendant will ask you for the infomation needed to process your request.
Please allow 2 business days notice before you are completely out of medication. This will allow enough time to process your prescription request before you are out of medication.
Please Note: Messages are reviewed at various times throughout the day beginning at 8:30 a.m. with the last retrieval at 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you have questions about your prescription or have a concern that needs immediate attention, please call our main number at 508-990-0035.
Each time you call our office please have the following information available:
- Patient's Name
- Chart Number
- Date of Birth
Referral line: 508-984-5904
Our automated attendant will ask you for the information needed to process your referral request. Please allow 5 business days for processing your request. Each time you call please have the following information available:
- Patient's Name
- Date of Birth
- Type of Insurance
- Insurance Identification (ID) number
- Name of Specialist/Phone Number
- Date of Appointment
- Reason for visit
If you make an appointment with a specialist please check with your insurance company to determine if the specialist you intend to see is a participating provider to avoid unnecessary financial responsibility. Any billing questions about your specialist should be referred directly to his or her office.