We know your family is on the go ... all the time.
That's why our practice offers extra hours, same day visits and care in one convenient place for your whole family.
The care you need, when you need it.
- Five board-certified family medicine physicians.
- Open evenings until 6:30 p.m. and Saturday mornings.
- Care for the entire family including annual preventive screenings for women and pediatric care for children starting at age two.
- Focus on wellness and disease prevention.
- State-of-the-art electronic health records.
- Dr. Correia specializes in family medicine. He has been a member of the medical staff at Charlton Memorial Hospital for more than 18 years.
- He received his medical degree from the University of Coimbra in Portugal and completed his post-graduate training at Southern Illinois University's Family Practice Residency Training Program, where he was chief resident.
- Dr. Correia is board certified in family practice and is fluent Portuguese. He has interest in diabetes, preventive care and wellness.
- Dr. Freilich is on the medical staff of Charlton Memorial Hospital.
- Dr. Freilich is a graduate of Boston University School of Medicine and completed a residency at the Tufts University Family Medicine Residency at Cambridge Health Alliance. As part of her residency, she completed special concentrations in psychiatry in primary care and medical care of underserved populations.
- Dr. Freilich has been awarded numerous awards and citations, including an excellence in teaching award during her residency and an honor for excellence in Family Medicine from Boston University School of Medicine. She was awarded the Glasgow-Rubin Citation for Academic Achievement from the American Medical Women's Association.
- She is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Family Physicians, the Massachusetts Medical Society and the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society.
- Dr. Freilich has special interest in pediatric and adolescent medicine and diabetes care. She has served as a volunteer staff physician in a student-run free medical clinic, a member of the medical crew for the Avon Breast Cancer 3-Day Walk, at sports games at Malden High School and as a health care advisor, advocate and guest lecturer at the Messiah Baptist Church in Brockton.
- Dr. Inwood is in practice at Southcoast Family Medicine Group in Fall River, where she specializes in family medicine. She is on the medical staff of Charlton Memorial Hospital.
- A graduate of the Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Dr. Inwood completed her residency at the Self Regional Healthcare/Montgomery Center for Family Medicine in Greenwood, S.C.
- Her special interests include women's health and minor skin procedures.
- She is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and the Massachusetts Medical Society.
- She is board certified in Family Medicine.
- Dr. Salter earned his medical degree from the University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, after which he completed an internship and residency in family medicine at Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island.
- He serves as an assistant professor of community and family medicine at the Alpert School of Medicine at Brown University.
- Dr. Salter's clinical interests include preventive medicine and nutrition, as well as health education.
- He is board certified in family medicine and fluent in Spanish.