Internal Medicine & Cardiology Associates
1565 North Main Street
Fall River, MA 02720
- Dr. Brillantes received his medical degree from the University of the East Medical Center in the Philippines, where he also completed his internship. He completed his residency in primary
care and general internal medicine at Brown University, Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island.
- Dr. Brillantes is board certified in internal medicine.
- Dr. Diogo received his medical degree from the University of Massachusetts Medical School in Worcester, where he also completed his residency in internal medicine.
- He received his undergraduate degrees in biology and chemistry from Providence College in Providence, R.I.
- Dr. Diogo is board certified in internal medicine.
- Dr. Patrick received her medical degree from Albany Medical College. She completed an internship and residency in primary care/internal medicine at Cambridge Hospital, an affiliate of Harvard Medical School.
- She has practiced in Fall River for 25 years.
- Dr. Patrick's interests within the field of internal medicine include geriatrics and office gynecology.
- Dr. Patrick is board certified in internal medicine.
- She is fluent in Polish.
- Dr. Sundar received her medical degree from the University of Madras Stanley Medical School in Madras, India. She then completed a residency at Railway Hospital in Madras. Dr. Sundar completed her postdoctoral training in internal medicine at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center in Worcester, Mass., where she was chief resident.
- Dr. Sundar is board certified in internal medicine. She is also certified in bone densitometry.
- Dr. Zuzarte is a board-certified internist. He graduated from the University of Bombay in India, and then completed a residency in internal medicine at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center (Tufts University) in Boston.
- He is also a Federal Aviation Administration certified Senior Aviation Medical Examiner.
- Dr. Simpson received her medical degree from New York Medical College and completed a combined residency in internal medicine and pediatrics at the University of Rochester.
- In addition to adult medicine, Dr. Simpson treats adolescents age 13 and above.
- Dr. Simpson is board certified in internal medicine and pediatrics.
- Dr. Piva is board certified in family practice.
- He earned his medical degree at Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine, and completed his residency in family practice at Cranston General Hospital in Cranston, R.I.
- He has served as the medical director of the Crystal Springs School in Assonet, Mass., and has extensive experience working with developmentally disabled individuals.
- Dr. Baig is board certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular diseases.
- He received his medical degree from Dow Medical College in Karachi, Pakistan, after which he completed a residency at the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ).
- Dr. Baig completed his cardiology fellowship at UMDNJ, and then completed an advanced cardiology fellowship in nuclear cardiology and transesophageal echocardiography at The Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York.
- He has served as chief of cardiology and director of nuclear cardiology at Charlton Memorial Hospital and chief of medicine and director of nuclear cardiology and stress lab at Saint Anne's Hospital. He has served as assistant clinical professor of medicine at Brown University.
- Dr. Gabry is a cardiologist interested in all aspects of cardiac care and sees teenagers with cardiac issues.
- He received his medical degree from the New York University School of Medicine. Dr. Gabry completed a fellowship in clinical cardiology at New York University and a clinical research fellowship in cardiac pacing and defibrillators at Montefiore Medical Center in Bronx, N.Y.
- He trained with one of the world's foremost experts in the field of electrophysiology, Dr. Sy Furman.
- Dr. Gabry is board certified in cardiology.
- Dr. Lambert is a graduate of Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, D.C. He completed a residency in internal medicine at The New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center in New York City and cardiovascular fellowship at Boston Medical Center in Boston.
- Dr. Lambert specializes in coronary artery disease, valvular disease, heart failure, arrhythmias and preventative cardiology. He is board certified in cardiovascular disease and a member of the American Heart Association.
- He has practiced cardiology in Fall River and at Charlton Memorial Hospital for more than 12 years.
- Dr. Meuth received his medical degree from the Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, D.C., where he was chief resident of internal medicine. Dr. Meuth also completed his fellowship in cardiology at Georgetown.
- Dr. Meuth is fully trained in cardiac angioplasty, stenting and peripheral vascular interventions — non-surgical procedures used to open blockages. He performs these specialized procedures at Charlton Memorial Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital.
- He is board certified in interventional cardiology.
- Dr. Sabra received his medical degree from Mt. Sinai School of Medicine in New York, N.Y. He completed his internal medicine residency at State University of New York, Kings County Hospital Center in Brooklyn, NY, and cardiology fellowships at both St. Vincent's Hospital and the University of Massachusetts Worcester.
- He has Level 3 specialized training in Cardiac CT Angiography (CCTA).
- Dr. Sabra is board certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular diseases.