- Dr. Malloy is board certified in internal medicine and has been in practice for more than 40 years. He is in practice with
Hanover Internal Medicine in Fall River, and on the medical staff of Charlton Memorial Hospital.
- Dr. Malloy earned his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine.
- He completed his residency in internal medicine at Madigan General Hospital in Tacoma, Wash., where he served as chief resident. He went on to
complete a fellowship in nephrology and metabolism at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research in Washington, D.C.
- Dr. Malloy is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Federation for Clinical Research and the American Society of Nephrology.
- Board certified in internal medicine, Dr. Reback has practiced medicine for more than 40 years in the Fall River area and practices with Hanover Internal Medicine.
- Dr. Reback is an active staff member of Charlton Memorial Hospital where he has held numerous leadership positions including chief of the division of medicine.
- Dr. Reback earned his medical degree from New York Medical College in New York City and completed his residency in internal medicine at New Britain General Hospital in Connecticut.
- He is a diplomate of National Board of Medical Examiners, a member of the Massachusetts Medical Society, American Medical Society and Medical Director of the Fall River Jewish Home.
- Dr. Yufit has been practicing primary care medicine at Southcoast since 1998. A specialist in internal medicine, he is in practice at Hanover Internal Medicine in Fall River. Previously, he was with New Bedford Medical Associates and served as a hospitalist physician at Tobey Hospital.
- Dr. Yufit received his medical degree from the Grodno State Medical Institute in the Republic of Belarus. He completed a residency in anesthesiology and critical care medicine at Grodno District Hospital, as well as a residency in internal medicine at the Helene Fuld Medical Center in Trenton, N.J.
- In addition to being board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. Yufit received Russian board certification in anesthesiology and critical care medicine and intensive care neonatology.
- He is a member of the American College of Physicians, the American Medical Association and the Massachusetts Medical Society.
- He is fluent in Russian, Byelorussian and Ukrainian.