- Board certified in family medicine, Dr. Boyle earned her medical and undergraduate degrees at Brown University in Providence, R.I. She practices family medicine with Southcoast Physicians
Group in Middletown, R.I.
- She completed her residency in family medicine
through Brown University.
- Dr. Boyle is a clinical associate professor of family medicine at Brown University and is a member of
the American Academy of Family Physicians.1 to 1995.
- Board certified in internal medicine and a Fellow
of the American College of Physicians, Dr. Hand practices internal and family medicine with
Southcoast Physicians Group in Middletown, R.I.
- Dr. Hand was born in Newport, R.I. He earned his medical degree at Georgetown University in Washington,
D.C., and completed his internship and internal medicine residency in the U.S. Navy. He served at five Naval Hospitals, the last being at Newport, R.I., where he was president of the staff. He was also the physician at the Naval War College
- As a civilian, he was director of medicine at the Greater New Bedford Community Health Center and was on staff at St. Luke’s Hospital, where he held the position
of secretary-treasurer of the medical staff. He has also practiced in New York, Connecticut and Virginia.
- Dr. Hand has interests in sports medicine and medical ethics. He has competed in 42 marathons, including
15 consecutive Boston Marathons from 1981 to 1995.
- Board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine, Dr. Regan practices family medicine with Southcoast Physicians Group in
- She earned her medical degree from the University of Massachusetts Medical School in Worcester, Mass., and completed her residency in family medicine through Brown University in Providence, R.I., at Memorial Hospital of
Rhode Island in Pawtucket, R.I.